Ezekiel 45

Ezekiel 46

Ezekiel 47

Ezekiel 48

Who is 666

Forum

Forum for the construction of Ezekiel's Temple, the Third Temple of Israel

• How the location of the Temple is determined
  • Where can you download the 3D model of Ezekiel's Temple?
  • Armageddon, where the Christian religion as a naked whore
  • The Temple According to the Prophecy of Ezekiel
  • Earthquake on March 7-8 on Purim and on April 6 on Pesach
  • New video of Ezekiel's Temple
  • Pictures for the visualization of the prophecy of Ezekiel
  • About the Third Temple according to Ezekiel
  • Visualization of the prophecy of Ezekiel in French
  • The exact time of the Second Coming of Jesus Christ
  • It's only going to waste otherwise
  • Day Zero: Haggai 2:10,18,20
  • Large Hadron Collider, James Webb Telescope and Ezekiel
  • silence in heaven
  • US default on December 3, on the 6th evening of Hanukkah
  • 2300 evenings and mornings of non-recognition of the Temple
  • I will destroy three of the shepherds in one month
  • Which tribe of Israel are you from?
  • [ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

• Page 1 of 1
    Forum » The life of the disciples of Jesus Christ » The life of the disciples of Jesus Christ » The fate of all liars (International Haifa Theological Institute)
    The fate of all liars
    Andrew Date: Saturday, 20.07.2019, 03:07 | Post # 1
    Group: Administrators
    all liars shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone:

International Haifa Theological Institute

Yesterday I found one site where you can find many good books in Russian. I wondered what these people who created this site do? It turns out that they teach theology and Messianic Judaism. It turns out that they are even indifferent to the denominational affiliation of their applicants. "What kind people" - I thought.

But then I began to doubt. I know well that all the current Christian denominations are shit. And I know well that today's Messianic Judaism is the same shit.

I began to read all the pages of this site. I was looking for a simple thing: how much does it cost to study at this institute?

Fuck! The entire site does not indicate the price of the course! Maybe this course  is free?

Fucking. Because for "free students" who do not receive diplomas, the entrance fee is $ 7.  And nowhere is it written that this contribution will be their only contribution! What, then, can we say about the cost of education for those students to whom this institution issues diplomas?

From this we can conclude: this International Haifa Theological Institute is as much a scam as other institutions of the universal harlot of Christianity.

Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Question: What is the white stuff in bird poop? Answer: That is bird poop, too. (с)

In general, it is funny when you look at idiots who need some courses and diplomas, if we are talking about the teachings of Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ never took money from his disciples, and now He does not take money from us.

Therefore, we should not be surprised that all pastors who undergo such paid courses are more like devil’s tools than God’s. They thoroughly brainwashed in such courses!

I would prefer to deal with an ordinary university, which does not pretend to be a Christian institution, but simply says: "We will fuck your brains for your XXX dollars." At the very least, these prostitutes honestly name their price.

Andrew Date: Saturday, 20.07.2019, 03:20 | Post # 2

Haifa International Theological Institute is an obvious fraud.

Andrew Date: Monday, 22.07.2019, 05:05 | Post # 3
    The prostitute of the Christian religion almost always hid from paying taxes on the sale of Christ. Perhaps the Haifa Theological Institute operates in the same way. But maybe this is another scheme of fraud: an attempt to impose their goods under the guise of free, and when the sucker accepts the goods, to demand from him a "donation" in the amount of a certain amount of money, in the hope that the client will already be inconvenient to refuse the "gift" he has already taken.

For the lips of a strange woman drop [as] an honeycomb, and her mouth [is] smoother than oil:
    But her end is bitter as wormwood, sharp as a twoedged sword.
    Her feet go down to death; her steps take hold on hell.
    Lest thou shouldest ponder the path of life, her ways are moveable, [that] thou canst not know [them.]
    Hear me now therefore, O ye children, and depart not from the words of my mouth.
    Remove thy way far from her, and come not nigh the door of her house:

(Proverbs 5: 3-8)

Forum » The life of the disciples of Jesus Christ » The life of the disciples of Jesus Christ » The fate of all liars (International Haifa Theological Institute)
    • Page 1 of 1
    Search: