Ezekiel 45

Ezekiel 46

Ezekiel 47

Ezekiel 48

Who is 666

Forum

Forum for the construction of Ezekiel's Temple, the Third Temple of Israel

• How the location of the Temple is determined
  • Where can you download the 3D model of Ezekiel's Temple?
  • Armageddon, where the Christian religion as a naked whore
  • The Temple According to the Prophecy of Ezekiel
  • Earthquake on March 7-8 on Purim and on April 6 on Pesach
  • New video of Ezekiel's Temple
  • Pictures for the visualization of the prophecy of Ezekiel
  • About the Third Temple according to Ezekiel
  • Visualization of the prophecy of Ezekiel in French
  • The exact time of the Second Coming of Jesus Christ
  • It's only going to waste otherwise
  • Day Zero: Haggai 2:10,18,20
  • Large Hadron Collider, James Webb Telescope and Ezekiel
  • silence in heaven
  • US default on December 3, on the 6th evening of Hanukkah
  • 2300 evenings and mornings of non-recognition of the Temple
  • I will destroy three of the shepherds in one month
  • Which tribe of Israel are you from?
  • [ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

• Page 1 of 1
    Forum » The life of the disciples of Jesus Christ » The life of the disciples of Jesus Christ » Reformation is the decomposition of the corpse of the Body (We need to face it.)
    Reformation is the decomposition of the corpse of the Body
    Andrew Date: Monday, 29.07.2019, 05:13 | Post # 1
    Group: Administrators
    Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

The original Church died when Christianity became the state religion of the Roman Empire. The church chose an alliance with Caesar, for the sake of mammon, instead of her former union with God.

It was the corpse of the Church, near which the eagles gathered: the eagle of Catholicism of the Roman Empire, the eagle of Orthodox Byzantium and the eagle of Protestantism of the USA.

Initially, the corpse of the body of the Church fell into two parts: Catholicism and Orthodoxy. Catholicism carried the idea of the West: individualism, which was expressed in the belief in the infallibility of the Pope of Rome. Orthodoxy embodied the idea of the East: blind faith in the infallibility of collectivism, faith in the infallibility of the Orthodox Church.

When the Reformation began in the West, it did not revive the original spirit of the church. The leaders of the Reformation, committed to mammon, squared the idea of Western individualism: how many heads, so many Bible interpretations, and therefore so many denominations. The Reformation has become a visible process of decomposition of the corpse of the Christian religion.

We must recognize this assessment of our common final.

We cannot be in this decayed corpse and at the same time expect some kind of its revival. The resurrection will take place elsewhere. Resurrection is Israel, and the world religion of the future is Messianic Judaism, for Jews. And let the other nations invent religions themselves for themselves: it is not our business to create pagan religions. Of course, we ourselves do not need Messianic Judaism either: we are not interested in returning to the sacrificial system in the Third Temple, so we can count on the construction of the City, where we will have the freedom to communicate with each other and with God.

Therefore, you should not ask me: why do we need sacrifices in the Third Temple. I am the same as you: I have always believed that the home communion of the saints is the true Church, and I have always considered the religious rituals of denominations unnecessary for myself.

But religion is still needed. Therefore, the Jews will receive the Temple of which they dreamed for almost two thousand years. And this Temple will be a gift from Messiah Yeshua, a gift from Jesus Christ — so that the Jews believe in Him and come to Him.

Therefore, please decide on your attitude to the cult of the Bible and the cult of your mind that is characteristic of Protestants: it is a road to nowhere. Any further progress along this path will lead us to the division into atoms.

All our "correct" inferences have no meaning, we just need to get together and live together. And this place for our life we can receive only from God, this place is called "Heavenly Jerusalem", and on earth the incarnation of Heavenly Jerusalem will be the city of Yahweh Shammah. We will receive this city AFTER the Third Temple is built and consecrated, as described in the prophecy of Ezekiel. First — the Temple, then — the City. Not otherwise.

Andrew Date: Monday, 29.07.2019, 05:28 | Post # 2
    Group: Administrators
    Maybe you are looking for a way out in ecumenism. Will not work. The place for the city will be in Israel, according to Scripture. Any other way of applying our efforts will lead us to the fact that we will find ourselves in the position of a horse in a chariot controlled by Pharaoh: we will be ruled by the Antichrist.  

Forum » The life of the disciples of Jesus Christ » The life of the disciples of Jesus Christ » Reformation is the decomposition of the corpse of the Body (We need to face it.)
    • Page 1 of 1
    Search: