Ezekiel 45

Ezekiel 46

Ezekiel 47

Ezekiel 48

Who is 666

Forum

Forum for the construction of Ezekiel's Temple, the Third Temple of Israel

• How the location of the Temple is determined
  • Where can you download the 3D model of Ezekiel's Temple?
  • Armageddon, where the Christian religion as a naked whore
  • The Temple According to the Prophecy of Ezekiel
  • Earthquake on March 7-8 on Purim and on April 6 on Pesach
  • New video of Ezekiel's Temple
  • Pictures for the visualization of the prophecy of Ezekiel
  • About the Third Temple according to Ezekiel
  • Visualization of the prophecy of Ezekiel in French
  • The exact time of the Second Coming of Jesus Christ
  • It's only going to waste otherwise
  • Day Zero: Haggai 2:10,18,20
  • Large Hadron Collider, James Webb Telescope and Ezekiel
  • silence in heaven
  • US default on December 3, on the 6th evening of Hanukkah
  • 2300 evenings and mornings of non-recognition of the Temple
  • I will destroy three of the shepherds in one month
  • Which tribe of Israel are you from?
  • [ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

• Page 1 of 1
    Forum » The life of the disciples of Jesus Christ » The life of the disciples of Jesus Christ » Against the state
    Against the state
    Andrew Date: Monday, 12.04.2021, 21:38 | Post # 1
    Group: Administrators
    A person initially has certain freedoms, and no state, or any other human community, has the right to take away from a person the freedoms that he has not renounced.

I recognize the rights of others that do not limit my own rights to live by the laws of God. I do not recognize any state, any human community that does not allow me to live according to the laws of God.

The human right to obey the law of God. No one has the right to prohibit the fulfillment of the law of God. Any power in any state that prevents the fulfillment of the law of God, in particular, God's commandment to build the Temple in accordance with the instructions of the Holy Scriptures, will be destroyed by the Lord God.

The human right to live in the place of the Earth, which was determined by the Lord God. No one has the right to prohibit a person from living on his land, no one has the right to demand a personal search when crossing any state borders in the process of repatriation. Any state that prevents repatriation during the construction of the Temple will be destroyed by the Lord God.

The right not to register and live without a passport or any other proof of identity. I have not applied to any state for my citizenship, therefore any state that arbitrarily assigns me to the number of its citizens violates my right to be free. May the Lord destroy this particular state: the Russian Federation.

Parents' right to their children. Yes, parents have the right to do whatever they want with their children, they can eat them with pasta. No state has the right to prohibit parents. The state has no moral right to judge parents, both good and bad, because the state itself is an evil monster that eats everyone with pasta. The state robs, rapes, makes you fight, kill and do all sorts of senseless, crazy things. I did not give the state the right to interfere in my internal family relationships. May the Lord God destroy all power that encroaches on my rights.

The human right to free association with other people on any basis. Freedom of assembly is a special case of this right. No one has the right to demand any state registration of any associations, gatherings, religious communities, families, any associations of citizens. I did not give the state the right to register my participation in communication with any people. May the Lord destroy all power that encroaches on my sovereign right.

Human right to security of person. No one has the right to demand my personal inspection when attending any event, unless otherwise agreed by the organizers of this event. In particular, I have the right to hold any rallies with any number of participants, without the forced use of metal detectors. Any authority that interferes with freedom of assembly is cursed by the Lord God and may be destroyed.

And now I will rely on these, proclaimed by me rights, and let there be grief for any authority that tries to resist the law of God.

Andrew Date: Monday, 12.04.2021, 21:49 | Post # 2
    I invite you to understand the meaning of the word from the book of the prophet Ezekiel:

As a diamond harder than flint have I made thy forehead: fear them not, neither be dismayed at their looks, though they [be] a rebellious house.

Andrew Date: Tuesday, 13.04.2021, 08:01 | Post # 3
    The second thing I want to draw your attention to: the resurrection of the lost tribes of Israel, the resurrection of two witnesses in one Israel occurs as a result of the utterance of the words of Ezekiel's prophecy.

So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone.
    And when I beheld, lo, the sinews and the flesh came up upon them, and the skin covered them above: but [there was] no breath in them.
    Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live.
    So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army.

(Ezekiel 37:7-10)

Please take this as a weapon:  no one can resist the word of the prophet Ezekiel, even death will be powerless.

Andrew Date: Tuesday, 13.04.2021, 08:29 | Post # 4
    I would also like to remind you of the basic rules of military operations against states, the authorities of this world, and religious leaders.

The main rule: do not repeat the mistake of Abel, do not go to the field of this world, where Cain will call you. Our war is going on in heaven, at any point in the space of the heavenly Kingdom, when the earthly authorities encroach on the primordial rights of God in this area. Therefore, never invade those places where earthly power operates. When earthly power invades the domain of the sovereignty of the Lord God, Yahweh T'zvaot, the God of the armies of Israel will fight in your stead.

Forum » The life of the disciples of Jesus Christ » The life of the disciples of Jesus Christ » Against the state
    • Page 1 of 1
    Search: