Ezekiel 45

Ezekiel 46

Ezekiel 47

Ezekiel 48

Who is 666

Forum

Forum for the construction of Ezekiel's Temple, the Third Temple of Israel

• How the location of the Temple is determined
  • Where can you download the 3D model of Ezekiel's Temple?
  • Armageddon, where the Christian religion as a naked whore
  • The Temple According to the Prophecy of Ezekiel
  • Earthquake on March 7-8 on Purim and on April 6 on Pesach
  • New video of Ezekiel's Temple
  • Pictures for the visualization of the prophecy of Ezekiel
  • About the Third Temple according to Ezekiel
  • Visualization of the prophecy of Ezekiel in French
  • The exact time of the Second Coming of Jesus Christ
  • It's only going to waste otherwise
  • Day Zero: Haggai 2:10,18,20
  • Large Hadron Collider, James Webb Telescope and Ezekiel
  • silence in heaven
  • US default on December 3, on the 6th evening of Hanukkah
  • 2300 evenings and mornings of non-recognition of the Temple
  • I will destroy three of the shepherds in one month
  • Which tribe of Israel are you from?
  • [ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

• Page 1 of 1
    Forum » Holy Scripture » Questions about the Holy Scriptures » What is a locust in Revelation?
    What is a locust in Revelation?
    Andrew Date: Saturday, 21.12.2019, 00:24 | Post # 1
    Group: Administrators
    I think that the locusts from Revelation are Christian hysterical barkers. They meet today. But there will be a lot of them when disturbing events begin to occur in the world. Why does this locust have Abaddon as its king? Because they will bully people with hell. They will call themselves disciples of Christ and apostles.

The number of cells of this false church will reach 200 million.

Andrew Date: Monday, 13.01.2020, 00:18 | Post # 2
    Characteristic of a common locust: does not have a king. The locust from Revelation differs from the usual locust, this apocalyptic locust has a king, though not explicit, but as a common dominant attribute. Also, this locust does not eat grass (grass is some kind of religious activity in the traditional religion), but this locust is trying to seduce, to lure into their ranks those Christians who do not have the seal of the Holy Spirit on their foreheads, that is, they live for themselves, not having God over them at the head of their affairs.  

Andrew Date: Monday, 13.01.2020, 00:21 | Post # 3
    Another possible sign of an apocalyptic locust: flights from one place to another. Such preachers can spend a lot of money on their vehicles, buy private planes, imagining themselves to be apostles. But the content of their sermons convinces: it is a locust species.  

Andrew Date: Monday, 13.01.2020, 00:22 | Post # 4
    The purpose of the Christian life is to acquire the Holy Spirit, through good deeds, helping the disadvantaged, preaching to save the lost, studying the Scriptures to admonish oneself and others. Those who believe that their Christian participation may be limited by religious rituals and their help to the Church are limited to their donations of 10 percent of their income to the needs of a corrupt leadership spreading the teachings of the Antichrist under the guise of the teachings of Jesus Christ, are deeply mistaken. As a rule, these donations are not given to those who actually serve Christ. Therefore, the question of whether they bought enough of the Holy Spirit for their lamps may have a negative answer (see the parable of ten virgins from the Gospel of Matthew).  

Andrew Date: Monday, 13.01.2020, 00:31 | Post # 5
    It is very important for each of us that we are weaned to follow the leaders, so that we do not fall under the seduction of some kind of authority. I myself am afraid to become an authority for others, even for my children, because everyone must learn to hear the voice of God, the voice of the Spirit, who wrote the New Testament and the whole Bible. We must learn to live not by the written letter, but by the spirit that wrote it, this skill requires our constant search for what God wants at this stage.

There are many spirits, so test them before diving into the stream of their teachings. The spirit of the Antichrist is not something far away, not some sect, but a strong spirit, the main spirit in the Christian church, at least from the 4th century.

Andrew Date: Monday, 13.01.2020, 00:38 | Post # 6
    Miracles are not proof of God's action. We know the wonders of the Egyptian Magi, miracles have been in different religions. We must pay attention to what people who work these miracles preach. Maybe they offer us to remain slaves to the pharaoh? If we are well acquainted with the Bible, then we can learn to distinguish where we are called.

Forum » Holy Scripture » Questions about the Holy Scriptures » What is a locust in Revelation?
    • Page 1 of 1
    Search: