Ezekiel 45

Ezekiel 46

Ezekiel 47

Ezekiel 48

Who is 666

Forum

Forum for the construction of Ezekiel's Temple, the Third Temple of Israel

• How the location of the Temple is determined
  • Where can you download the 3D model of Ezekiel's Temple?
  • Armageddon, where the Christian religion as a naked whore
  • The Temple According to the Prophecy of Ezekiel
  • Earthquake on March 7-8 on Purim and on April 6 on Pesach
  • New video of Ezekiel's Temple
  • Pictures for the visualization of the prophecy of Ezekiel
  • About the Third Temple according to Ezekiel
  • Visualization of the prophecy of Ezekiel in French
  • The exact time of the Second Coming of Jesus Christ
  • It's only going to waste otherwise
  • Day Zero: Haggai 2:10,18,20
  • Large Hadron Collider, James Webb Telescope and Ezekiel
  • silence in heaven
  • US default on December 3, on the 6th evening of Hanukkah
  • 2300 evenings and mornings of non-recognition of the Temple
  • I will destroy three of the shepherds in one month
  • Which tribe of Israel are you from?
  • [ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

• Page 1 of 1
    Forum » Holy Scripture » Questions about the Holy Scriptures » Rivers of Scripture (And the gold of that land is good ...)
    Rivers of Scripture
    Andrew Date: Sunday, 22.12.2019, 14:30 | Post # 1
    Group: Administrators
    I recently realized what the first river mentioned in Genesis, the Pison River, means. Here is the decryption key:

And the gold of that land [is] good ...

Gold, as you can easily guess, these are people in whom God is embodied, the word of God in people. This is the future religion, now this stream is not yet visible, not embodied in any earthly form. This future form of movement of religious thought, a religious word, I associate with the future City, which will be built in Israel in accordance with the prophecy of Ezekiel.

Thus, the Gihon river is the Eastern religions. Hinduism, Buddhism, Confucianism and Shintoism — this is how their main forms are usually listed.

The Hiddekel (the Tigris) River is the Christian religion. This we have long known from the book Tobit.

The Euphrates River is Judaism. When we read Revelation, this must be remembered.

In the second chapter of Genesis, there is no Islam. Because this river does not flow directly from Paradise, but Islam arose in the 5th century from mixing muddy waters of the lower reaches of Christianity and Judaism, and the Shatt al-Arab river, which arose only in the 5th century, is the image of Islam. Until the 5th century, the Tigris and Euphrates fell into the sea each separately.

Both Christianity and Judaism, and the subsequent Islam, are the religions of Babylon. These religions are an adaptation of the stream emanating from Paradise to the requirements of this world. This is a compromise with this world. These are the religions of our Babylonian captivity, the captivity of Jews and Christians.

The clear waters of the Covenant Earth for Jews and Christians will come from the Third Temple, built in accordance with the prophecy of Ezekiel. Nahal Hever and Nahal Arugot can be images of pure Judaism of the Torah (without the Talmud) and the pure teachings of the New Testament (without all kinds of Christian traditions).

The Temple itself has the shape of a pyramid, tapering down, so it is opposite to the ziggurat of the Tower of Babel, God is not like a despotic king, God on earth is a lot of saints in which he is embodied.

The land of Havilah is translated as the land of the Circle. That is, it can be a circle of God's people. These are the people who will be in the city of Yahweh Shammah.

Andrew Date: Sunday, 12.01.2020, 22:41 | Post # 2
    Group: Administrators
    I will make a man more precious than fine gold; even a man than the golden wedge of Ophir. (Isaiah 13:12)  

Forum » Holy Scripture » Questions about the Holy Scriptures » Rivers of Scripture (And the gold of that land is good ...)
    • Page 1 of 1
    Search: