Ezekiel 46

Ezekiel 47

Ezekiel 48

Who is 666

Forum

Forum for the construction of Ezekiel's Temple, the Third Temple of Israel

• Found place Ein Eglaim (En-eglaim)
  • It's only going to waste otherwise
  • Thanks be to the Lord! The Great Tribulation begins.
  • Who will build the Third Temple?
  • 3d model of the Third (Ezekiel's) Temple, project Gal-Ga...
  • Isaiah 6:9,10
  • Voices of Seven Thunders
  • 1335 days is about Tu B'Shvat
  • Will there be a war with Iran?
  • Third consecutive Israeli election won't change anything
  • Calculation of the sequence of Jubilees of Israel
  • 2300 evenings and mornings of non-recognition of the Temple
  • Mount Moriah is not the land of Moriah from Genesis
  • What kind of pregnant is written in the Gospels?
  • Why do guard rooms need separate roofs?
  • Horse harnessed to the chariot of Antichrist
  • The horrors of the Christian religion
  • What is a locust in Revelation?
  • [ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

• Page 1 of 1
    Forum » Other matters » Politics and World News » Will there be a war with Iran?
    Will there be a war with Iran?
    Andrew Date: Wednesday, 15.01.2020, 03:01 | Post # 1
    Group: Administrators
    I think that if such a war began, it would not bring us closer to the construction of the Third Temple. On the contrary, a war with Iran could divert attention from the saving option that is proposed in Ezekiel's prophecy.  

Andrew Date: Wednesday, 15.01.2020, 06:25 | Post # 2
    Group: Administrators
    It would seem that the Bible supports the version of the impending war of the West with Iran:

And I saw in a vision; and it came to pass, when I saw, that I [was] at Shushan [in]the palace, which [is] in the province of Elam; and I saw in a vision, and I was by the river of Ulai.
    Then I lifted up mine eyes, and saw, and, behold, there stood before the river a ram which had [two] horns: and the [two] horns [were] high; but one [was] higher than the other, and the higher came up last.
    I saw the ram pushing westward, and northward, and southward; so that no beasts might stand before him, neither [was there any] that could deliver out of his hand; but he did according to his will, and became great.
    And as I was considering, behold, an he goat came from the west on the face of the whole earth, and touched not the ground: and the goat [had] a notable horn between his eyes.
    And he came to the ram that had [two] horns, which I had seen standing before the river, and ran unto him in the fury of his power.
    And I saw him come close unto the ram, and he was moved with choler against him, and smote the ram, and brake his two horns: and there was no power in the ram to stand before him, but he cast him down to the ground, and stamped upon him: and there was none that could deliver the ram out of his hand.

(Daniel 8:2-7)

The Ulai River is indeed located in Iran.

But in the Bible, under the guise of real geography of places, it is often not the material world that is displayed, but spiritual reality. Here I see the struggle of the West against the East. The East is patriarchal and autocratic, and the West has the horn of Democracy, this word came from Ancient Greece, therefore it is written here about the "Greek king".

And the rough goat [is] the king of Grecia: and the great horn that [is] between his eyes [is] the first king.

(Daniel 8:21)

I can not agree with the traditional explanation of this prophecy, as if it says here first about Alexander the Great, and then about Antiochus Epiphanes. Here the Bible speaks of very distant times, and the prophecy of 2300 evenings and mornings has never been fulfilled so far.

And the vision of the evening and the morning which was told [is] true: wherefore shut thou up the vision; for it [shall be] for many days.

(Daniel 8:26)

We can be sure that this prophecy did not come true, because no one can indicate the start date and end date of this period at 2300 evenings and mornings, which would be confirmed by the Bible or other reliable historical data.

Although, of course, today's military confrontation between Iran and the West is very symbolic, this confrontation is supported by different mentalities of the West and the East. In the current battle, the goat horn of Western democracy will triumph, and the Antichrist will advance from this horn.

Forum » Other matters » Politics and World News » Will there be a war with Iran?
    • Page 1 of 1
    Search: