Ezekiel 45

Ezekiel 46

Ezekiel 47

Ezekiel 48

Who is 666

Forum

Forum for the construction of Ezekiel's Temple, the Third Temple of Israel

• How the location of the Temple is determined
  • Where can you download the 3D model of Ezekiel's Temple?
  • Armageddon, where the Christian religion as a naked whore
  • The Temple According to the Prophecy of Ezekiel
  • Earthquake on March 7-8 on Purim and on April 6 on Pesach
  • New video of Ezekiel's Temple
  • Pictures for the visualization of the prophecy of Ezekiel
  • About the Third Temple according to Ezekiel
  • Visualization of the prophecy of Ezekiel in French
  • The exact time of the Second Coming of Jesus Christ
  • It's only going to waste otherwise
  • Day Zero: Haggai 2:10,18,20
  • Large Hadron Collider, James Webb Telescope and Ezekiel
  • silence in heaven
  • US default on December 3, on the 6th evening of Hanukkah
  • 2300 evenings and mornings of non-recognition of the Temple
  • I will destroy three of the shepherds in one month
  • Which tribe of Israel are you from?
  • [ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

• Page 1 of 1
    Forum » Other matters » Politics and World News » US default on December 3, on the 6th evening of Hanukkah
    US default on December 3, on the 6th evening of Hanukkah
    Andrew Date: Thursday, 07.10.2021, 19:41 | Post # 1
    Group: Administrators
    This development of events is in good agreement with the scheme of the week of Daniel.

Andrew Date: Thursday, 07.10.2021, 19:43 | Post # 2
    The wise virgins will go to the wedding feast, and the foolish ones will pray for the healing of the head of the beast, following the Antichrist.  

Andrew Date: Thursday, 07.10.2021, 19:49 | Post # 3
    After that, wars will begin. It will be an interesting time. Millions of refugees will break through state borders. The construction of the Third Temple in accordance with the prophecy of Ezekiel will be the victory of Jesus Christ in the Holy Land of Israel.  

Andrew Date: Thursday, 07.10.2021, 20:01 | Post # 4
    In fact, foolish virgins, if they go and buy themselves the oils of the Holy Spirit for their lamps, they will be able to incarnate in two witnesses, "the remnant of the woman's seed" from Revelation 12, and then the beast will kill them. This is the second incarnation of "two witnesses", the Scripture resembles a Mobius strip, repeating the previous plots.  

Andrew Date: Friday, 08.10.2021, 05:46 | Post # 5
    More on this here:

https://galgal.dreamwidth.org/55561.html

Andrew Date: Saturday, 09.10.2021, 08:45 | Post # 6
    The Sabbath year began on September 7, 2021. Thus, December 3 will be a double Sabbath for the 6th Hanukkah candle.

But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day!

Flee from the earth of denominations before it's too late!

Andrew Date: Thursday, 28.10.2021, 18:29 | Post # 7
    Scheme of events of the Second Coming of Jesus Christ (in Russian)  

Andrew Date: Thursday, 18.11.2021, 08:20 | Post # 8
    Scheme of events of the Second Coming of Jesus Christ:

http://ezekiel-temple.narod.ru/i6/70th_daniel_en_5960px_print.png (EN)

http://ezekiel-temple.narod.ru/i6/70th_daniel_ru_5960px_print.png (RU)

Andrew Date: Saturday, 04.12.2021, 09:25 | Post # 9
    Yes, and if around this date nothing happens that resembles a mortal wound for the United States and the shock of believers at the opening of the 6th seal, then the proposed scheme of events of the Second Coming of Jesus Christ will be invalid. The fact is that the fulfillment of Ezekiel's prophecy is not the exclusive work of the Lord God, but it also depends on people. Therefore, although for the year 2023 we have a coincidence of the prophetic periods of 2300 evenings and mornings, 1290 days, 1335 days, the weeks of Daniel from the oral command of the king Artaxerxes, the period of 3444 years and 4 months from the transition through Jordan to the 6th trumpet of the Angel, which allows building the Temple, everything it is only an enabling factor on the part of God. But the construction of the Temple itself must be carried out by people, therefore, if there are no participants, then the Holy Scriptures will turn out to be a useless toy, despite the growing disasters.

The Lord God makes decisions and acts according to his own will, taking into account the condition of people. To date, it seems, only I noticed that the covid epidemic has three maximums during each year, while they fall in the spring, summer and winter, avoiding autumn, which corresponds to the overflowing scourge from the prophecy of Isaiah 28, which strikes only in the morning, afternoon and at night, avoiding the evening. I do not know of any other believer who paid attention to the earthquake of magnitude 7, which occurred on October 30, 2020, 40 days before Hanukkah, in the Aegean Sea, at a point located exactly in the middle between the island of Patmos and Smyrna, which in Revelation is an image church building the Third Temple. And I don't know a single person who would work with me on the architectural project of the Temple, I work alone, there is no church or synagogue around me. Under such conditions, it is impossible to count on the construction of the Temple: there are no participants.

So far, it is known that analysts are warning about the possibility of a US default on December 21, although the deadline for Biden's order to raise the government debt ceiling was December 3, and I do not know what the delay is.

Forum » Other matters » Politics and World News » US default on December 3, on the 6th evening of Hanukkah
    • Page 1 of 1
    Search: