Ezekiel 45

Ezekiel 46

Ezekiel 47

Ezekiel 48

Who is 666

Forum

Forum for the construction of Ezekiel's Temple, the Third Temple of Israel

• How the location of the Temple is determined
  • Where can you download the 3D model of Ezekiel's Temple?
  • Armageddon, where the Christian religion as a naked whore
  • The Temple According to the Prophecy of Ezekiel
  • Earthquake on March 7-8 on Purim and on April 6 on Pesach
  • New video of Ezekiel's Temple
  • Pictures for the visualization of the prophecy of Ezekiel
  • About the Third Temple according to Ezekiel
  • Visualization of the prophecy of Ezekiel in French
  • The exact time of the Second Coming of Jesus Christ
  • It's only going to waste otherwise
  • Day Zero: Haggai 2:10,18,20
  • Large Hadron Collider, James Webb Telescope and Ezekiel
  • silence in heaven
  • US default on December 3, on the 6th evening of Hanukkah
  • 2300 evenings and mornings of non-recognition of the Temple
  • I will destroy three of the shepherds in one month
  • Which tribe of Israel are you from?
  • [ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

• Page 1 of 1
    Forum » The Third Temple » Theology of the Third Temple » Restoration of the lost tribes of Israel
    Restoration of the lost tribes of Israel
    Andrew Date: Wednesday, 26.06.2019, 07:16 | Post # 1
    Group: Administrators
    Those are the ten tribes, which were carried away prisoners out of their own land in the time of Osea the king, whom Salmanasar the king of Assyria led away captive, and he carried them over the waters, and so came they into another land.
    But they took this counsel among themselves, that they would leave the multitude of the heathen, and go forth into a further country, where never mankind dwelt,
    That they might there keep their statutes, which they never kept in their own land.
    And they entered into Euphrates by the narrow places of the river.
    For the most High then shewed signs for them, and held still the flood, till they were passed over.
    For through that country there was a great way to go, namely, of a year and a half: and the same region is called Arsareth.
    Then dwelt they there until the latter time; and now when they shall begin to come,
    The Highest shall stay the springs of the stream again, that they may go through: therefore sawest thou the multitude with peace.

(2 Esdras 13:40-47)

Compare with

And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared. (Revelation 16:12)

The Euphrates River is a symbol of Judaism. The first Temple was destroyed in 587 BC. The second Temple was built in 516 BC. This period is 70 years, when the "Euphrates River" was dried up. A year and a half in prophecy is 365x1.5 = 547.5 years (1 day equals 1 year, as in Ezekiel 4:6). If we count 547.5 years from 516 BC, we get the 32nd year, when the Holy Spirit descended on the first church in Jerusalem. From this moment begins the stay of 10 lost tribes in the Church. The return of these lost tribes of Israel to the earthly state of Israel will not occur immediately after the construction of the Third Temple, but only with the sixth vial of  the wrath of God. This will build the city of Yahweh Shammah.

But before this happens, the Third Temple must be built, and current Judaism must allow the construction of this Temple, where the elect will gather:

And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God,
    Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.

(Revelation 9:13,14)

Today's Judaism hinders the construction of the Third Temple in accordance with the prophecy of Ezekiel.

Andrew Date: Wednesday, 26.06.2019, 07:40 | Post # 2
    The First Temple was the temple of all the tribes of Israel. The Second Temple was the temple of only the tribe of Judah and the tribes allied with it. The Third Temple is to return the lost tribes of Israel.  

Andrew Date: Wednesday, 26.06.2019, 08:29 | Post # 3
    And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him [be] glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen. (Revelation 1:6)

kings and priests

But ye [are] a chosen generation, a royal priesthood
    (1 Peter 2:9)

Please do not confuse the kings of Revelation 16:12 and the kings of Revelation 16:14. In the second case, it says about religious leaders:

For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, [which] go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
    Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed [is] he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
    And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

(Revelation 16:14-16)

This shameful Christianity, preoccupied with Prosperity, mad at tithing, "the army of the horsemen [were] two hundred thousand thousand", they all go to  nowhere, like Azazel the goat.

Andrew Date: Wednesday, 26.06.2019, 08:46 | Post # 4
    Arsareth — "Mountain of Kings"

Armageddon
     "Mountain of City of Happiness", "Mountain of the Gift of Heaven" or "Mountain of Bless"

These are spiritual images, in the material world of these places does not exist.

Andrew Date: Wednesday, 26.06.2019, 09:36 | Post # 5
    And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth. (Isaiah 49:6)

Isaiah wrote about restoring the tribes of Jacob and returning the rest of Israel. Who should do this according to the prophecy of Isaiah? Jesus Christ.

How does He do it? Through the Church.

Andrew Date: Saturday, 11.01.2020, 23:28 | Post # 6
    So, two witnesses should become one people like a stick in the hand of Ezekiel in chapter 37. The tribe of Judah and the allied tribes of Israel are the present Jews, the present Israel. The tribe of Ephraim and the allied tribes of Israel are those the elect in Jesus Christ. These are Christians faithful to Christ. Entering through the Eastern Gate on time, the elect declare themselves to be Jews, having circumcised, they unite with the Jewish people in one state, the Messiah state, Israel.

But many Ephraimites will perish if they are opponents of the Jews, led by the tribe of Judah. The book of Judges shows a prophetic example: the Ephraimites pronounced "sibboleth". "Jesus" is how Christians pronounce. And the Jews say: "Yeshua" ...

The construction of the Third Temple will be the victory of the Jews, and Christians should welcome this victory, and not try to burn the Jewish house, as the Ephraimites wanted in the book of Judges.

Andrew Date: Sunday, 12.01.2020, 00:01 | Post # 7
    I have met Christians who began to consider themselves Jews after they came to faith in Jesus Christ. I can’t say that all Christians think the same. Most Christians, it seems to me, continue to consider themselves representatives of the same nation as they considered themselves before turning to God. I do not know how to explain it. I thought that the first epistle of the apostle Peter still means something to our faith.

But it seems that the net of the Kingdom of God has captured too much random rubbish, to the point where it’s hard to see anything good. It is understood that the good is the lost tribes of Israel led by Ephraim, the tribes that died among the Gentiles, assimilated with the nations, but will be returned to the bosom of Israel, to the Jewish brothers, with the help of Ezekiel's Temple.

Andrew Date: Thursday, 16.09.2021, 21:58 | Post # 8

Forum » The Third Temple » Theology of the Third Temple » Restoration of the lost tribes of Israel
    • Page 1 of 1
    Search: