Ezekiel 45

Ezekiel 46

Ezekiel 47

Ezekiel 48

Who is 666

Forum

Forum for the construction of Ezekiel's Temple, the Third Temple of Israel

• How the location of the Temple is determined
  • Where can you download the 3D model of Ezekiel's Temple?
  • Armageddon, where the Christian religion as a naked whore
  • The Temple According to the Prophecy of Ezekiel
  • Earthquake on March 7-8 on Purim and on April 6 on Pesach
  • New video of Ezekiel's Temple
  • Pictures for the visualization of the prophecy of Ezekiel
  • About the Third Temple according to Ezekiel
  • Visualization of the prophecy of Ezekiel in French
  • The exact time of the Second Coming of Jesus Christ
  • It's only going to waste otherwise
  • Day Zero: Haggai 2:10,18,20
  • Large Hadron Collider, James Webb Telescope and Ezekiel
  • silence in heaven
  • US default on December 3, on the 6th evening of Hanukkah
  • 2300 evenings and mornings of non-recognition of the Temple
  • I will destroy three of the shepherds in one month
  • Which tribe of Israel are you from?
  • [ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

• Page 1 of 1
    Forum » The Third Temple » Theology of the Third Temple » How to achieve global consensus
    How to achieve global consensus
    Andrew Date: Saturday, 29.06.2019, 07:54 | Post # 1
    Group: Administrators
    Humanity can come to a general consensus only if it recognizes and executes the will of God. When there is one strong ruler in the world, all other states must obey his will in international affairs. If the world is multipolar, then wars are inevitable.

But mankind cannot submit to the will of God, because it says: "Where is God?" If there was an opportunity to show God to all people, if any person could easily and simply find out the will of God in specific cases, then there would be no need for wars and even international courts would not be needed.

Unfortunately, today even in Christianity there is no unity in interpreting the will of God.

Therefore, the first step in bringing the world to a consensus should be bringing to a consensus by Christians. This is the main task of the Third Temple.

Just as the First Coming of Jesus Christ was to reveal and bring together the children of God in ancient Judea, so the construction of Ezekiel's Temple should reveal and bring together the children of God in the modern world. As a result of the construction of the Third Temple, the environment will be born, where the word of God has no distortions typical of Christian denominations.

Therefore, our present stage in the fulfillment of God's will is that we build the Third Temple in exact accordance with the description of this Temple, which is contained in the Bible. This work does not require the participation of the entire Church, all Christian denominations, all Christians. For the construction of the Temple, a certain number of Christians, Jews and just people who sympathize with this idea are enough.

I am convinced that when we have such a meeting, we will not be able to make mistakes in the construction of the Temple. The place where the Temple should be built is one. And this place cannot be occupied by the wrong Temple: God will not allow this, because the prophecy of Ezekiel shows the correct, God's Temple in this place.

I would put it this way: the atomic bomb always hits the epicenter of the explosion, doesn't that surprise you? When we take up the construction of the Temple, God himself will direct our actions in the right direction. Even if we want to do something in our own way, contrary to the will of God, we will not be able to do it differently than God wants.

When the Temple is built, the rest of the Church should be determined in its attitude to this Temple, just as the ancient Jews had to decide in their attitude to Jesus. This will be God's judgment on the Church.

But there will also be a judgment on Judaism, on all Jews and on all other people in the world. As a result of all the processes that will occur in Israel and in the world after the construction of the Third Temple, the question will be put before all nations: they will have to recognize the territorial possessions of Israel in accordance with the prophecy of Ezekiel. Because such is the will of God, set forth in the Holy Scriptures, in the prophecy of Ezekiel.

This applies not only to the peoples of the world, but it also affects the Israelis themselves. Some territories Israel will have to give to other countries, but also Israel itself will have to receive the missing territories in accordance with the prophecy of Ezekiel. Failure to fulfill the conditions specified in the prophecy will result in losses and suffering for those countries and peoples that will not fulfill this. In part, we can see it today on the example of the plight of Syria, Lebanon and the Palestinian Arabs. But Israel also suffers from not fulfilling the will of God.

So far, there are no signs that the project of Ezekiel's Temple has some kind of support group, in my "church" there is one member: I myself. Yes, I know some Christians, maybe 5 or 10, who agree with me on the issue of building this Temple. I think they also pray about it. But we never physically met each other. Therefore, I cannot expect that this Temple will be built soon, although technically it is a fairly simple matter. Perhaps God has some ways to speed up the creation of a community that will seek to build the Temple, but so far these opportunities have not been used.

Therefore, I think that the indefinite period of the "Great Tribulation" is looming ahead of us, otherwise how can the Lord God make us do something?

Forum » The Third Temple » Theology of the Third Temple » How to achieve global consensus
    • Page 1 of 1
    Search: