Ezekiel 45

Ezekiel 46

Ezekiel 47

Ezekiel 48

Who is 666

Forum

Forum for the construction of Ezekiel's Temple, the Third Temple of Israel

• How the location of the Temple is determined
  • Where can you download the 3D model of Ezekiel's Temple?
  • Armageddon, where the Christian religion as a naked whore
  • The Temple According to the Prophecy of Ezekiel
  • Earthquake on March 7-8 on Purim and on April 6 on Pesach
  • New video of Ezekiel's Temple
  • Pictures for the visualization of the prophecy of Ezekiel
  • About the Third Temple according to Ezekiel
  • Visualization of the prophecy of Ezekiel in French
  • The exact time of the Second Coming of Jesus Christ
  • It's only going to waste otherwise
  • Day Zero: Haggai 2:10,18,20
  • Large Hadron Collider, James Webb Telescope and Ezekiel
  • silence in heaven
  • US default on December 3, on the 6th evening of Hanukkah
  • 2300 evenings and mornings of non-recognition of the Temple
  • I will destroy three of the shepherds in one month
  • Which tribe of Israel are you from?
  • [ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

• Page 1 of 1
    Forum » The Third Temple » Theology of the Third Temple » Seals — Trumpets — Plagues
    Seals — Trumpets — Plagues
    Andrew Date: Friday, 12.07.2019, 08:25 | Post # 1
    Group: Administrators
    There is no subsequent and previous in the Bible.

If something is written at the beginning, and something else is written after, this does not mean that the chronological order of events is exactly the same, the sequence of events may be reversed.

Therefore, periods of seals, trumpets and plagues may overlap to some extent. The main difference between these events is their scale. Seals excite only religious people. Trumpets raise the scale of events to global. Plagues make God's judgment on every person.

At the beginning, disputes about the Third Temple affect only religious people. At some critical moment, these disputes are intensifying, the white horse enters the scene. The horse symbolizes power.

Throughout the Bible, there is a roll call between the books of the New and Old Testament: the same artistic images are used throughout the Bible. We can easily build a chain of links between the image of the rider on a white horse and other passages from the Holy Scriptures.

And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.
    And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

(Revelation 6:1,2)

First, the image of the white horse has a connection with Revelation itself:

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him [was] called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
    His eyes [were] as a flame of fire, and on his head [were] many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
    And he [was] clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
    And the armies [which were] in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

(Revelation 19:11-14)

The white horse is the image of God's power. The white horse does not refer to the Antichrist.

The second most important passage of Scripture, directly related to the rider on the white horse of Revelation:

When I have bent Judah for me, filled the bow with Ephraim, and raised up thy sons, O Zion, against thy sons, O Greece, and made thee as the sword of a mighty man.
    And the LORD shall be seen over them, and his arrow shall go forth as the lightning: and the LORD GOD shall blow the trumpet, and shall go with whirlwinds of the south.

(Zechariah 9:13,14)

Ephraim are Christians, Judah is today's Jews. You can independently excavate this bone of the Holy Scriptures and see that the image of Ephraim unites the lost tribes of Israel, which must be returned by the Messiah.

From the book of the prophet Zechariah, it follows that the Jews will be the primary cause of the "lightning" of the Second Coming of Jesus Christ, the Jews are the bow, and the arrow of this lightning is Ephraim, the Christians.

When interpreting Revelation, we must remember that the earth is an image of religion, an image of people leaning on the flesh, on the decrees of the Law, on the rules of religions. Heaven is an image of spiritual people who in their life are guided by the Holy Spirit, by spiritual qualities: righteousness, holiness, love, etc. As for the image of the sea, this image refers to the world, to people who live according to the aspirations of their soul, as they like.

Servants of religion catch these souls from the world into the realm of faith, to the solid ground of religion. But then some go to heaven, becoming saints, lamps for the rest. And the bad is thrown out:

Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a net, that was cast into the sea, and gathered of every kind:
    Which, when it was full, they drew to shore, and sat down, and gathered the good into vessels, but cast the bad away.

(Matthew 13:47,48)

Some people think that they are saved if they are simply a member of some kind of religion. This is a deep misconception. Members of the church are the very first in line at the Court of God. Only those who are in heaven, in Jesus Christ, are saved.

For this reason, the good news of the Second Coming of Jesus Christ, causes fierce resistance among Christians who don’t want to put up with the construction of the Third Temple in accordance with the prophecy of Ezekiel.

From here, from the resistance of Christians to the will of God, comes the rider on a black horse. Black is the opposite of white inherent to God. Christians want the Antichrist, the spirit of antichrist is the basic spirit among the Christian religion. The public announcement of the will of God to build the Third Temple causes terrible fury among many Christians. Verbal battles between Christians begin, the Bible, that is, the word of God, is the weapon in these battles:

And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.
    And there went out another horse [that was] red: and [power] was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

(Revelation 6:3,4)

You can tell me: hey, the second horses are not black, but red!

I will answer you this way: in the book of the prophet Zechariah, the sequence of horses differs from the sequence of horses in Revelation, however, it talks about the same horses:

And I turned, and lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and, behold, there came four chariots out from between two mountains; and the mountains [were] mountains of brass.
    In the first chariot [were] red horses; and in the second chariot black horses;
    And in the third chariot white horses; and in the fourth chariot grisled and bay horses.

(Zechariah 6:1-3)

There is no subsequent and previous in the Bible.

If something is written at the beginning, and something else is written after, this does not mean that the chronological order of events is exactly the same, the sequence of events may be reversed.

Andrew Date: Friday, 12.07.2019, 09:02 | Post # 2
    Мountains of brass. Copper mountains. Copper is the biblical image of human flesh. Carnal Christians. The denominations of the Christian religion are the arena for the action of the four horsemen of Revelation.

For ye are yet carnal: for whereas [there is] among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?
    For while one saith, I am of Paul; and another, I [am] of Apollos; are ye not carnal?

(1 Corinthians 3:3,4)

When you come to register on the Christian forum, you are forced to specify the name of your denomination without fail, so that you testify that you are a carnal Christian. Monstrously.

So, after verbal battles begin among carnal Christians, in Christian forums, in communities, it turns out that Christians have a poor command of the word of God. Christians are sorely lacking in the word of Scripture, and this is demonstrated by the rider on a black horse:

And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
    And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and [see] thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

(Revelation 6:5,6)

All these Christian gatherings, especially charismatic, but also to the rest, are very consistent with this picture, when everyone gets drunk on the spirit (it is not clear what kind), filled with the oil of faith in God, but they sorely lack the word of God, hunger.

Woe to the crown of pride, to the drunkards of Ephraim, whose glorious beauty is a fading flower, which [are] on the head of the fat valleys of them that are overcome with wine! (Isaiah 28:1)

By the way, why do they pray in tongues?

For all tables are full of vomit [and] filthiness, [so that there is] no place [clean.]

<...>

For with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people.

(Isaiah 28:8,11)

Do not look for prophets in modern Christianity. The black horse of the Antichrist does many signs and wonders, but it has few words from God.

Gradually, passions run high. Verbal battles turn into scuffles and pogroms:

And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

(Revelation 6:7,8)

I will reveal to you a terrible secret: many legalized saints and historical leaders of Christian denominations actually live in hell, and not in heaven. Therefore, when their followers today begin to fight for the ideas of their spiritual ancestors, hell encourages them to fight.

Andrew Date: Friday, 12.07.2019, 09:16 | Post # 3
    True saints, martyrs, witnesses of Jesus Christ, absolutely do not like fights and pogroms between carnal Christians:

And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
    And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
    And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they [were,] should be fulfilled.

(Revelation 6:9-11)

Finally, the righteous part of Christians unites in prayer AGAINST carnal Christianity. And God soon answers this prayer:

And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
    And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
    And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
    And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
    And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
    For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

(Revelation 6:12-17)

This "earthquake" does not affect spiritual Christians who think themselves in the space of God, outside the religious framework. This "earthquake" does not affect worldly, unbelieving people: all seals refer only to the Christian religion.

Nevertheless, the scale of the events makes all carnal Christians make an unequivocal conclusion: they turned out to be an object to which the wrath of God is turned.

Andrew Date: Friday, 12.07.2019, 09:29 | Post # 4
    If we assume that the event being described is limited to a rather short period of time, then we can distinguish two opposite categories of Christians: the majority (carnal Christians) will be horrified by the events, and a minority (spiritual Christians) will be pleased with the retribution from God, seeing in this a sign of their speedy deliverance , seeing in it the sign of the Second Coming of Jesus Christ.

And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh. (Luke 21:28)

A woman when she is in travail hath sorrow, because her hour is come: but as soon as she is delivered of the child, she remembereth no more the anguish, for joy that a man is born into the world. (John 16:21)

The result of this great tribulation will be the birth of unity in Jesus Christ, the finale of which will become apparent to all after the construction of Ezekiel's Temple. But even at the very first moment of the labor pains, when carnal Christians will be horrified, we can see the true Church. The true Church will rejoice.

Andrew Date: Friday, 12.07.2019, 09:33 | Post # 5
    The trumpets period is a transition of God's Court to a higher level: what is happening will affect the rest of the world: world politics, the world economy, representatives of other religions, as well as non-believers will be involved in the events.  

Andrew Date: Friday, 12.07.2019, 10:12 | Post # 6
    Religious people are different.

There are ultra orthodox, immersed in their own world of legends and strict traditions. This is the Egyptians. There are many gods in Egypt, many idols, many superstitions. Elected  should not seek salvation in Egypt. "Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified." This is not about Judaism, this is about the Christian religion.

The black horses which [are] therein go forth into the north country; and the white go forth after them; and the grisled go forth toward the south country. (Zechariah 6:6)

I would not attribute the representatives of the charismatic movement to Egypt, it is rather Assyria. This is a different kind of religiosity. They are more worldly, at least outwardly. For those who read the books of the prophets: "the northern country" is Assyria, the "southern country" is Egypt.

Andrew Date: Friday, 12.07.2019, 10:52 | Post # 7
    Now about the seals. Is it interesting for you? You can ask or clarify. But it seems to me that I am writing to the void.

When the saints united: everyone saw those who rejoice in calamities — thereafter, the general sound may come from our midst, these are the trumpets of angels.

The first trumpet is against religious people, carnal Christians. Hail is an image of words that hurt:

The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up. (Revelation 8:7)

Similar examples: one journalist on Georgian television was obscenely cursing Putin - and after these words, Russian deputies wanted to impose economic sanctions against Georgia, and even declare war on her. One journalist in a German newspaper published an article where he denied the Russians victory in one of the battles in World War II, and the Public Chamber of Russia got so excited about this publication that they decided to write a complaint to the UN.

You can imagine what will happen to the members of the denominations when we tell them everything we think about them.

The second trumpet defeats the worldly, unbelieving people: they see with their own eyes that the world is filled with the events described in the Gospel, where Jesus Christ told the disciples about the signs of His Second Coming:

And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;
    And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.

(Revelation 8:8,9)

Attention! In the Gospels there is an exact reference to this place of Revelation, which here speaks of the signs of the Second Coming of Jesus Christ, which will become known to the world and excite it.

Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this [which is done] to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done. (Matthew 21:21)

This is a direct reference to the episode of the mountain, which will fall into the sea in Revelation. In the artistic images used in the Bible, the image of the mountain is the image of a particular teaching. For example, the Sermon on the Mount of Jesus. From the text of the 21st chapter of the Gospel of Matthew, it is clear to us that Jesus Christ, in verse 21, showed the disciples to the Mount of Olives, which is located between Jerusalem and Bethany.

What is the teaching of the Mount of Olives?

And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what [shall be] the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?
    And Jesus answered and said unto them

(Matthew 24:3,4 ... )

When it becomes obvious to all that these signs come true before their eyes, panic will begin in the world.

It seems to me that if you grabbed the thread, then you can interpret the subsequent events of Revelation yourself.

Andrew Date: Friday, 12.07.2019, 13:11 | Post # 8
    And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make [it] desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate. (Daniel 9:27)

This verse sets the time frame for periods of seals, trumpets, and vials.

It is obvious that the period of seals and trumpets corresponds to the first half of the week. The seventh trumpet corresponds to  Tishrei 11, when the Eastern Gate of the Temple will be closed. From this moment on, the action of the vials of God's wrath will begin. The seventh vial of the wrath of God will be poured at the end of the second half of the week. (see Apocalypse Calendar )

Andrew Date: Friday, 12.07.2019, 13:31 | Post # 9
    The year 2021/2022 is the year of shmita (shemittah, sabbath year). That is, the Temple can be built in the year of shemittah.

Andrew Date: Friday, 12.07.2019, 16:00 | Post # 10
    Something like this:

The sun is the doctrine of Christ.
    The moon is the nominal church and/or Israel, the nominal "Society of the Lord."
    Stars — spiritual Christians, teachers, wise men.
    ... there fell a great star ... and it fell upon the fountains of waters — Jesus is replaced by the Antichrist, a political and/or religious leader.
    Wormwood — this word has a connection with a strange woman from Proverbs. Carnal Christians will have a leader. Death is a falling away from God, who is the source of life.
    Following the strange woman may mean following the opinion of a strange church, following the majority — against God. Locust has female hair, it is the forerunner of the equestrian army of 200 million prayer groups praying for universal prosperity (the beast-666).
    200 million is equivalent to 2 billion people, because in all these fake Christianities, they pay tithing. It turns out that there should be 10 parishioners per full-time minister to provide an average level of income.

Andrew Date: Wednesday, 17.07.2019, 01:14 | Post # 11
    Any talk that a rider on a white horse from the Apocalypse is the Antichrist is refuted by Zechariah 9:13. And Revelation 9:11-13 also testifies that the rider on a white horse is the Lord Jesus Christ, the Word of God.

Now think about why all these figures of the Christian religion, like Billy Graham, perceived and perceive Jesus Christ as the Antichrist?

The answer is obvious: their whole religion, like themselves, is the most faithful servants of the Antichrist.

Andrew Date: Friday, 07.08.2020, 22:56 | Post # 12
    I think now all events have matched correctly:

Andrew Date: Wednesday, 21.10.2020, 19:17 | Post # 13
    The 1st trumpet of the angel will be on December 25th, 2021.

Andrew Date: Monday, 12.04.2021, 22:34 | Post # 14
    7th seal — heavenly Jerusalem will appear.
    7th trumpet — The Temple will appear.
    7th vial — Yahweh Shammah will appear.

Forum » The Third Temple » Theology of the Third Temple » Seals — Trumpets — Plagues
    • Page 1 of 1
    Search: