Ezekiel 45

Ezekiel 46

Ezekiel 47

Ezekiel 48

Who is 666

Forum

Forum for the construction of Ezekiel's Temple, the Third Temple of Israel

• How the location of the Temple is determined
  • Where can you download the 3D model of Ezekiel's Temple?
  • Armageddon, where the Christian religion as a naked whore
  • The Temple According to the Prophecy of Ezekiel
  • Earthquake on March 7-8 on Purim and on April 6 on Pesach
  • New video of Ezekiel's Temple
  • Pictures for the visualization of the prophecy of Ezekiel
  • About the Third Temple according to Ezekiel
  • Visualization of the prophecy of Ezekiel in French
  • The exact time of the Second Coming of Jesus Christ
  • It's only going to waste otherwise
  • Day Zero: Haggai 2:10,18,20
  • Large Hadron Collider, James Webb Telescope and Ezekiel
  • silence in heaven
  • US default on December 3, on the 6th evening of Hanukkah
  • 2300 evenings and mornings of non-recognition of the Temple
  • I will destroy three of the shepherds in one month
  • Which tribe of Israel are you from?
  • [ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

• Page 1 of 1
    Forum » The Third Temple » Theology of the Third Temple » It's only going to waste otherwise (Unfinished book for non-existent readers)
    It's only going to waste otherwise
    Andrew Date: Friday, 12.06.2020, 18:06 | Post # 1
    Group: Administrators
    Some time ago I was going to write a book on the construction of the Third Temple. But I don’t have any enthusiasm anymore: I don’t understand who needs this book. Therefore, the draft that I started writing, I will publish here, as it is. If you are not lazy, you can read, this book does not have any copyright restrictions, this is a public domain.

Architecture of Ezekiel's Temple

Andrew Date: Saturday, 13.06.2020, 08:25 | Post # 2
    Table of contents:
    Introduction ..........................................................................................3
    Keys to the Bible ................................................................................3
    Important Points of Scripture...................................................................4
    The name of the beast-666...................................................................4
    Two witnesses died in 2005.................................................................10
    Calculation of Jubilees of Israel............................................................13
    Voices of Seven Thunders...................................................................16
    1335 days is about Tu B'Shvat.............................................................19
    2300 evenings and mornings...............................................................21
    Jesus was born in the autumn.............................................................22
    The meaning of Ezekiel's Temple.............................................................26
    The prophecy of Ezekiel.........................................................................26
    Comments to chapter 40....................................................................26
    Comments to chapter 41....................................................................26
    Comments to chapter 42....................................................................26
    Comments to chapter 43....................................................................26
    Comments to chapter 44....................................................................26
    Comments to chapter 45....................................................................26
    Comments to chapter 46....................................................................26
    Comments to chapter 47....................................................................26
    Comments to chapter 48....................................................................26
    Brief description ..................................................................................27
    Estate..............................................................................................27
    Temple complex................................................................................28
    Kitchens ..........................................................................................29
    Gates ..............................................................................................29
    Gate sizes........................................................................................29
    Porches............................................................................................30
    Halls on the pavement.......................................................................31
    The width of the outer court................................................................32
    Galleries...........................................................................................32
    Gate to the inner court.......................................................................32
    Buildings for the Kohanim...................................................................32
    Rules for the sanctity of buildings........................................................34
    Service entrances..............................................................................35
    The twenty cubits..............................................................................36
    Main staircase...................................................................................36
    All stairs...........................................................................................36
    The House of Sanctuary.....................................................................37
    Afterword by the author.........................................................................38
    Plan of the first floor of the Temple..........................................................39
    Appendix - 70th week of Daniel..............................................................40

Andrew Date: Sunday, 31.01.2021, 01:36 | Post # 3
    Updated. Fixed error in calculations. There in Ezekiel 45:1 :

Moreover, when ye shall divide by lot the land for inheritance ...

That is, the general meeting of the elect begins even before the completion of the construction of the Temple, therefore it is necessary to count from Tu B'Shvat in the year of the construction of the Temple.

Israel will annex Lebanon and part of Syria already before Tu B'Shvat in 2023, because otherwise it is impossible to allocate land by lot for the tribes. This allocation is simultaneously with the allocation of land for the Temple.

Andrew Date: Sunday, 07.02.2021, 23:29 | Post # 4
    Updated.

True, I do not know for whom it is: there is not a single person next to me interested in the construction of the Third Temple.

Andrew Date: Monday, 06.06.2022, 15:18 | Post # 5
    Updated. Fixed some illustrations. The source file (.odt) is here.  

Andrew Date: Sunday, 19.06.2022, 14:12 | Post # 6
    Now I started writing the book again, from scratch, in Russian. It is unlikely that I will finish, so the draft version is here. Fixed some illustrations. The source file (.odt) is here.  

Andrew Date: Tuesday, 13.12.2022, 12:57 | Post # 7
    The new book "The Temple According to the Prophecy of Ezekiel, Project  1534" is published in Russian (PDF, in full) and in English (PDF, partially translated). The originals of the book in OpenOffice 4.0.1 format - in Russian, in English (partially translated).

Andrew Date: Sunday, 08.01.2023, 19:01 | Post # 8
    I'm actually wondering if this forum is being accessed by real people or if it's bots. Because I do not observe any reaction, as if I am writing for myself.  

Forum » The Third Temple » Theology of the Third Temple » It's only going to waste otherwise (Unfinished book for non-existent readers)
    • Page 1 of 1
    Search: