Ezekiel 45

Ezekiel 46

Ezekiel 47

Ezekiel 48

Who is 666

Forum

Forum for the construction of Ezekiel's Temple, the Third Temple of Israel

• How the location of the Temple is determined
  • Where can you download the 3D model of Ezekiel's Temple?
  • Armageddon, where the Christian religion as a naked whore
  • The Temple According to the Prophecy of Ezekiel
  • Earthquake on March 7-8 on Purim and on April 6 on Pesach
  • New video of Ezekiel's Temple
  • Pictures for the visualization of the prophecy of Ezekiel
  • About the Third Temple according to Ezekiel
  • Visualization of the prophecy of Ezekiel in French
  • The exact time of the Second Coming of Jesus Christ
  • It's only going to waste otherwise
  • Day Zero: Haggai 2:10,18,20
  • Large Hadron Collider, James Webb Telescope and Ezekiel
  • silence in heaven
  • US default on December 3, on the 6th evening of Hanukkah
  • 2300 evenings and mornings of non-recognition of the Temple
  • I will destroy three of the shepherds in one month
  • Which tribe of Israel are you from?
  • [ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

• Page 1 of 2
    • »
    Forum » The Third Temple » Theology of the Third Temple » Apocalypse Calendar (70th week of Daniel.)
    Apocalypse Calendar
    Andrew Date: Thursday, 06.08.2020, 22:05 | Post # 1
    Group: Administrators
    70th week of Daniel:

Andrew Date: Friday, 07.08.2020, 21:28 | Post # 2
    70th week of Daniel - updated

Suddenly, I found that about stopping the flow of religion (the Euphrates River, Judaism) is written in Esdras 6:24:

At that time shall friends fight one against another like enemies, and the earth shall stand in fear with those that dwell therein, the springs of the fountains shall stand still, and in three hours they shall not run.

This surprisingly coincided with the interval between the 6th cup, when Judaism will allow the lost tribes of Israel to return and the end of the 1335-day period from the prophecy of Daniel, which I connected with the return of the woman from the wilderness:

And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

(Revelation 16:12)

Blessed [is] he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

(Daniel 12:12)

According to the scheme, the time interval between these events is 3 months, or "3 hours" if the length of the year is equal to the length of the day, as is the case in the prophecies of Scripture, from July 2 (17 Tammuz) to October 3 (Simchat Torah) 2026. Obviously, from this moment, from the 8th day of Sukkot, the City will appear in Israel, about which Ezekiel wrote in the 48th chapter.

I made this addition to the diagram of the 70th week of Daniel. Also, I drew attention to the fact that the birth of Moshiach, in accordance with Jewish tradition, will take place on the 9th of the month of Av in 2022, when the government of Israel makes an appropriate decision allowing the construction of the Third Temple and allowing Israel to come to Israel to participate in the consecration of the Temple
    "elect from the four winds". I realized that this moment of the "birth" of Moshiach, which in the future will be all of Israel, corresponds to the moment:

And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and [to] his throne.

And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred [and] threescore days.

(Revelation 12:5,6)

I also entered this into the diagram of the 70th week of Daniel.

A pictograph of an angel with a book from Revelation 10:2. The right leg is a tsunami on Christmas that shocks the world, and the left leg is on land, but it will shock religion with the fact that two earthquakes are incredibly coincident with the two main holidays of Christianity, Christmas and Easter. The lack of reaction of official Christianity to the coincidence of the strongest earthquakes with their main holidays is a sign of the death of "two witnesses", immediately after the earthquake of March 28, 2005.

This whole diagram is a cheat sheet to help Scripture students, and I hope everyone can figure it out on their own.

Andrew Date: Saturday, 08.08.2020, 23:24 | Post # 3
    Update. The date of the 4th trumpet has been removed because the third part of the day or night (Revelation 8:12) should not indicate 4 hours-months, but the proportion of Christians from the total number of believers of all religions.  

Andrew Date: Friday, 14.08.2020, 19:14 | Post # 4
    Now all regimes will fall down.

Lukashenko, Putin, Xi ... When the regime in China collapses, it will be beautiful, everyone will admire ... Trump will probably be elected again, but he will die. There will be Pence. George W. Bush will be the Antichrist, there is no one else. He'll work great with Pence. Biden doesn't fit, he's a Democrat.

Andrew Date: Friday, 14.08.2020, 19:25 | Post # 5
    an he goat came from the west ... Democracy is a Greek invention, "theĀ  king of Grecia".

Andrew Date: Sunday, 16.08.2020, 12:09 | Post # 6
    The 70th week of Daniel must begin on the 16th of the month of Nisan, because the first 69 weeks were counted from the 16th of the month of Nisan, from the oral command of King Artaxerxes in the book of Esther - until the resurrection of Jesus Christ on the 16th of Nisan, the 32nd year.

The temple should be built by the 1st day of the month of Tishrei, the consecration of the altar should be completed by 10 Tishrei, because these feasts of the Lord remained unfulfilled during the first coming of Jesus Christ. This also indicates that the beginning of the 70th week of Daniel should be in the month of Nisan.

The first day when the Lord God will officially be present at his earthly residence, in the Third Temple, is the 11th day of the month of Tishrei. Failure to recognize the Temple as the dwelling place of the Lord God will be the "abomination of desolation" that will strike Christianity and Judaism. Therefore, 2300 evenings and mornings should be counted from the 11th of the month of Tishrei. Not accepting the death of Jesus as the death of the Messiah is the abomination of desolation in the evening. Jesus died in the evening. Rejection of the Temple, built in accordance with the prophecy of Ezekiel, and rejection of the elect from the four winds as messengers of Jesus Christ, that is, as a manifestation of God, is an abomination of desolation in the morning. (The millennial kingdom of Christ is the day of the Lord, and the entry of the saints into the Temple is the morning sacrifice from which this Day begins.)

Thus, the 11th day of the month of Tishrei is the day of spiritual death for the entire Christian religion, which denies this Temple and denies the elect from the four winds that appeared in this Temple during the consecration of the altar. Therefore, in Revelation, this is the day "for to slay the third part of men". The "third part" is not only an indication of the number of nominal Christians, but rather it points to the "trinity" as a hallmark of nominal Christianity, which created this unbiblical term for political purposes in order to curry favor with Caesar's authority, before Mammon.

When we count down, according to Revelation, a period of one hour, one day, one lunar month, and one lunar leap year, we determine the date of the decision of the authorities that will allow the construction of the Third Temple. Since the Eastern Gate will be closed at the end of the 10th day of the month of Tishrei, the time of the decision to build the Third Temple should be on the 9th of the month of Av, 1 hour before sunset, a year earlier.

(Why is there a leap year? The leap year is there only at the very beginning of this time interval, moreover, the leap month Adar II is not included in this interval? And this is how it happens with God: He hides secrets so that they are revealed only when He pleases.)

An interesting fact is that the day of the decision on the construction of the Third Temple, corresponding to the 4th trumpet of the angel, for the gathering of the elect from the 4 winds, ends the period of time in 3444 years and 4 months after the completion of the crossing of the Jordan by the Israelites under the leadership of Joshua.

Continuing the countdown in accordance with Revelation, we get the approximate time of the beginning of the locust: about the 10th of the month of Adar II.

According to Jewish tradition, Moshiach should be born on the 9th of the month Av. That is, the decision of the leaders of Israel to build the Third Temple, taken on the 9th of the month of Av, is the birth of a child from the 12th chapter of Revelation, and this is also the planting of the Tree of Life in the hearts of the Israelites, who will gradually gain faith in the Messiah Yeshua and then all of Israel will become the Messiah, incarnation of Jesus Christ. That is, the decision of the leaders of Israel to build the Third Temple, taken on the 9th of the month of Av, is the birth of a child from the 12th chapter of Revelation, and this is also the planting of the Tree of Life in the hearts of the Israelites, who will gradually gain faith in the Messiah Yeshua and then all of Israel will become the Messiah, incarnation of Jesus Christ.

Therefore, from the 15th day of the month of Shevat, immediately after the decision to build the Temple is made, the 1335 days countdown begins until the great day, the 8th day of Sukkot, when the City appears. This is the moment of the full return of the woman, the true Church, who gave birth to this great Child - the faithful Prince: the state of Israel.

Exactly 3 months before Simchat Torah, the 8th day of Sukkot, the account of the "abomination of desolation" for Judaism will end. This corresponds to the 6th vial, the "great river Euphrates" is Judaism, "kings from the rising of the sun" are the resurrected lost tribes of Israel, led by Ephraim. The end of the period of the abomination of desolation for Judaism, the 17th of the month of Tammuz, can be calculated thanks to the exact indication of the period of the abomination of desolation for Christianity: 1290 days.

Interestingly, these three months for the return of a woman or kings or the lost tribes fully correspond to the prophecy from the 2nd book of Esdras: "the springs of the fountains shall stand still, and in three hours they shall not run".

The end of the Beast's rule, the 5th vial, must be earlier than the 17th of the month of Tammuz. We can easily determine the date of the general transformation into beasts in pursuit of the ghost of material prosperity: fake Christmas on December 25 (true Jesus Christ was born in the autumn, on the 8th of the month of Tishrei, according to the Bible), which coincided with the end of the beloved Hanukkah - and the exaltation of the evil anti-Semite Haman, according to the book of Esther, simultaneously with the accession of Esther.

Andrew Date: Wednesday, 09.09.2020, 02:45 | Post # 7
    The grave worms, Christian denominations devouring the dead Body of the church, cannot be the resurrection of that Body. How many people understand that the Reformation is not the revival of Christianity, but on the contrary, the final decay of the corpse? Resurrection is Israel.

We cannot appeal to worms to help us and hasten our salvation. Christian denominations are destroyers, not builders. Resurrection does not come from the work of theologians, but from an idea that has captured the hearts. Inception of an idea is a work that God does, with each individual. When this begins to happen, an unstoppable avalanche of events begins, which no one can stop. Daniel's last week is an unstoppable ending.

Andrew Date: Friday, 18.09.2020, 08:28 | Post # 8
    Two dates can serve as labels to confirm the validity of this scheme.

There is the coincidence of the date of Christmas and the date of the 7th day of Hanukkah: the day when Esther became the wife of King Artaxerxes and the beginning of the time of the rise of Haman. These are holidays that are far from God, but these days are especially loved by Christians and Jews. It is logical that on this day general madness will begin, 42 months of the beast, the pursuit of prosperity.

Andrew Date: Saturday, 26.09.2020, 23:22 | Post # 9
    Scheme of the 70th week of Daniel in Russian

Andrew Date: Thursday, 08.10.2020, 18:58 | Post # 10
    The Third Temple and Yahweh Shammah:

Andrew Date: Monday, 12.10.2020, 04:33 | Post # 11
    Hanukkah. It is obvious that the first seals have a semantic connection with Hanukkah.

Haggai:

In the four and twentieth [day] of the ninth [month,] ...
    [...]
    And again the word of the LORD came unto Haggai in the four and twentieth [day] of the month, saying,

Speak to Zerubbabel, governor of Judah, saying, I will shake the heavens and the earth;

And I will overthrow the throne of kingdoms, and I will destroy the strength of the kingdoms of the heathen; and I will overthrow the chariots, and those that ride in them; and the horses and their riders shall come down, every one by the sword of his brother.

In that day
    , saith the LORD of hosts, will I take thee, O Zerubbabel, my servant, the son of Shealtiel, saith the LORD, and will make thee as a signet; for I have chosen thee, saith the LORD of hosts.

So, December 10, 2020, the eve of Hanukkah, I would designate as a conditional moment of the beginning of the removal of the seals of Revelation, and the first 5 seals can be removed literally within 5 days of the holiday.

Andrew Date: Tuesday, 13.10.2020, 13:14 | Post # 12
    The awakening is associated with the "zero" day of the celebration of Hanukkah. In 2020, this awakening will affect mainly religious people. The proposed solution to the problem of the Third Temple, based on the prophecy of Ezekiel, is a surprise for Judaism and Christianity. Therefore, the inevitable controversy over the Temple will become an "electric generator" for awakening in the spiritual realm.

The winter holidays of the two world religions, Judaism and Christianity, are the most beloved among the representatives of these religions. Hanukkah and Christmas, despite the fact that these celebrations are not in the Torah and in the New Testament, were able to capture an undeservedly large share in the hearts of religious people. Therefore, it is no coincidence that the maximum spiritual energy will be on Hanukkah, three years in a row.

In 2020, the level of 5 seals will be reached, corresponding to the first 5 days of the celebration (day zero, Kislev 24, this is "shamash", from which all other lamps will be lit). On the 6th and 7th day of Hanukkah 2021, the level of worldwide awakening will be reached. These are the sixth and seventh seals. There won't necessarily be an exact match here. We cannot say that the general shock of the world will occur on December 4, 2021, and not over a longer period. On the 8th day of Hanukkah, 2022, the period of 42 months of the power of the beast will begin: the transformation of people into animals, which are controlled by their instinct of striving for wealth, a mad pursuit of the mirage of prosperity, under the leadership of the Antichrist.

I slightly corrected the diagram, showing on it the days of removing the seals and their connection with Hanukkah.

Andrew Date: Wednesday, 14.10.2020, 20:53 | Post # 13
    The physical meaning of "day zero" is that the Lamb took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne, Revelation 5:7. The recursion of what is happening requires depicting this scheme in the left hand of the Angel who will stand upon the sea and on the earth, depicted on the right side of this scheme, Revelation 10:2. I am probably a bad artist: on the angel pictogram, this diagram is depicted as an open book.  

Andrew Date: Tuesday, 20.10.2020, 12:31 | Post # 14
    There is a version that the "two witnesses" are 5 foolish virgins from Matthew 25 who were late to buy oil. After such believers do receive the Holy Spirit from God, they will not be accepted to the "wedding feast", that is, they will not be able to enter the Eastern gate. From the moment the Temple is built to the City, they will be "dead", that is, they will be deprived of the Spirit for prophecy. If this model is correct, then the beginning of the prophecy of these witnesses could have been December 25, 2022, until September 16, 2023, exactly 630 days, half of 1260. God's Word, like Mandelbrot's fractal, can give rise to numerous realizations in this world. It is possible that the two witnesses will also have a second incarnation in the form of believers, whose prophetic ministry will be killed by the beast of the universal desire for prosperity.

My diagram is crowded with lines and numbers, so I haven't added an additional fulfillment for two witnesses yet. Do I need to do this?

Andrew Date: Tuesday, 20.10.2020, 13:56 | Post # 15
    There can be no prophecy in modern churches because of the division into denominations. In awakening, when the home fellowship of believers transcends denominational boundaries, the restoration of prophecy is possible. In that case, the prophecy within the awakened church is a wedding feast, and the prophecy outside this church is a continuous denunciation for all who are separated from this unity in the heavenly kingdom.

One can imagine a picture that believers who did not enter into unity at the opening of the 7th seal cannot already be accepted into this unity, because the doors to the Kingdom have closed. But if such latecomers to the feast still buy themselves oils, that is, the Holy Spirit, then they remain an instrument of reproof from God against the rest who remain in the environment of religion.

I would still hesitate to consider such prophets as "two witnesses", because in them, as I think, there will be only one olive tree, pagans, but there will be no representatives of Judaism. Although, maybe there will be Messianic Jews - then this incarnation can be considered the second incarnation of the word about the Two Witnesses.

And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

(Revelation 12:17)

With this approach, we must consider that in Revelation between 11:12 and 11:13 there is a rebound of time three and a half years ago, to the 7th trumpet.

For this reason, I do not consider such an embodiment of the word about Two Witnesses to be the main thing: the main thing happened between the consecration of the 2nd Temple and the devastation of the Temple of Christianity during two earthquakes, in 2004 and 2005.

Forum » The Third Temple » Theology of the Third Temple » Apocalypse Calendar (70th week of Daniel.)
    • Page 1 of 2
    • »
    Search: