Ezekiel 45

Ezekiel 46

Ezekiel 47

Ezekiel 48

Who is 666

Forum

Forum for the construction of Ezekiel's Temple, the Third Temple of Israel

• How the location of the Temple is determined
  • Where can you download the 3D model of Ezekiel's Temple?
  • Armageddon, where the Christian religion as a naked whore
  • The Temple According to the Prophecy of Ezekiel
  • Earthquake on March 7-8 on Purim and on April 6 on Pesach
  • New video of Ezekiel's Temple
  • Pictures for the visualization of the prophecy of Ezekiel
  • About the Third Temple according to Ezekiel
  • Visualization of the prophecy of Ezekiel in French
  • The exact time of the Second Coming of Jesus Christ
  • It's only going to waste otherwise
  • Day Zero: Haggai 2:10,18,20
  • Large Hadron Collider, James Webb Telescope and Ezekiel
  • silence in heaven
  • US default on December 3, on the 6th evening of Hanukkah
  • 2300 evenings and mornings of non-recognition of the Temple
  • I will destroy three of the shepherds in one month
  • Which tribe of Israel are you from?
  • [ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

• Page 1 of 1
    Forum » The Third Temple » Theology of the Third Temple » 7 Churches of Revelation: Awakening (This is the image of the end time)
    7 Churches of Revelation: Awakening
    Andrew Date: Wednesday, 21.04.2021, 19:31 | Post # 1
    Group: Administrators
    The Ephesian church in Revelation is the image of Christians outside of denominations. There is not a single denomination created by the apostles; all the creators of today's denominations are false apostles. This is stated by us, who refuse to be members of any "Christian" denominations. We are exiles. But against this church, God is making an accusation: when we become loners, we lose love, which can only be in a congregation with other people. The awakening of this church: the night sky at the horizon turns red. The color of the Ephesian church is red.

The Church of Smyrna in Revelation is the image of the Christians who will build the Third Temple. Membership in any denomination does not play any role here: everyone can participate. But we will be condemned by other Christians, we can be excommunicated from the churches. God comforts us: the second death (universal condemnation) is not dangerous for us. We will be justified by the result, we are one of the two churches of Revelation to which God does not impute any sin. 10 days of tribulation is 10 days of consecration of the altar, after which the "death" of this church comes, because our mission will be completed. The Awakening of Smyrna Church corresponds to the orange color in the east of the night sky. Smyrna Church: orange.

The Pergamon Church is a Christian among politicians and investors, big business. This is the kingdom of Mammon, the throne of Satan. Antipas is killed. Antipas this name means Against All. These Christians always participate in elections, they are collaborators under any political regime. Yellow gold. The color of the awakening of the Pergamon Church is the yellow color of the sky before sunrise.

The Thyatira Church is a ministry in Christian denominations. Only about this church God says that it has love. But Jezebel rules over denominations, forcing everyone to commit adultery with this world. Children born of fornication, that is, people involved in Christianity because they like dominance in this world, will perish. When the skies brighten, the world turns green: we see the color of terrestrial vegetation. The color of life. The Green Church of Thyatira is the antagonist of the Red Church of Ephesus.

The Sardis Church is theologians and Christians who know the Scriptures. A dead letter, but it keeps us in the right frame. The awakening of this stratum of Christians coincides with the beginning of receiving wedding garments for participation in the Third Temple. This also corresponds to the 5th seal. The color of the sky during the awakening of the Sardis Church is pale blue, the sun of the coming of the Messiah is about to rise.

The Church of Revelation of Philadelphia is the people who will enter the East Gate of the Third Temple. This will be given 10 days. After that, the doors of the Eastern Gate will be closed forever, and it will be announced that the Lord God has entered this gate. The Philadelphia Church will be equal to God. These people will be worshiped. The skies are blue, the sun has risen, God has appeared.

The Laodicean Church of Revelation is a people who follow Christian folk customs. Laos means people, dikos means custom. Christmas trees and gifts, colored eggs, Easter bunnies. They are blind and do not see their shame, they en masse go to Armageddon after the religious leaders. They go to fight for their material paradise, this is Armageddon, where their shame will be revealed. Purple (and ultraviolet) is the color of Laodicean Christianity.

Andrew Date: Wednesday, 21.04.2021, 20:19 | Post # 2
    The Nicolaitans are Christianity that considers itself the conqueror in this world. "Nikos" — " victory ", "laos" — "people". For example, the baptism of Russia, a blasphemous disgrace.  

Andrew Date: Wednesday, 21.04.2021, 20:27 | Post # 3
    As we can see, each of us can simultaneously have features of different churches of Revelation, but none of us can have all of these features at once. Completeness is achieved only in God, in the one body of Jesus Christ, where the light and color of the teachings of each of the 7 churches merge together, so that as a result the world will be illuminated with white light, which gives us a true idea of everything.  

Andrew Date: Sunday, 09.05.2021, 19:47 | Post # 4
    It seems to me that I am writing things that are obvious to everyone: the Third Temple is material, it is a meeting place for the elect; "two witnesses" are not people, but churches; Rapture of the Church is a change in the status of people who will enter the Temple through the Eastern Gate, and not a transition into subspace; heaven is inside the environment of people faithful to Jesus Christ (not to be confused with the Christian religion!); the beast-666 is a human civilization from which God was subtracted, because the saints will be in the Temple, and the rest of the world will be the enemy of these beggars; the Antichrist must be sought among US presidents, because the politically correct title of the Antichrist's office is "US President"; at the Second Coming, Jesus Christ will have a new name: Israel. I think that I will soon delete this site and this forum, because it is not good to stand on the podium and become a leader over dogs and pigs, because such an audience will trample you in their mud. As soon as the Awakening begins, I will delete everything: sites, my YouTube videos: the word should spread within our environment for ourselves, and not for the outside world.  

Andrew Date: Friday, 21.05.2021, 03:36 | Post # 5
    Maybe you are wondering when the awakening will start? My latest information is that the awakening will begin in early July. July, August, September is the time of the appearance of the four horsemen of the Apocalypse.  

Andrew Date: Friday, 21.05.2021, 19:05 | Post # 6
    to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich (Revelation 3:18)

"To buy gold", here it means that the common people, Laodicean Christianity should accept the entry of the Church of Philadelphia into the Eastern Gate of the Temple as the appearance of Jesus Christ, as the appearance of God. Otherwise, the Laodicean church will rush to Armageddon, to the prayer battle for the sake of material prosperity, and in this spiritual battle it will show its shame before the whole world. White robes are righteous deeds. A righteous cause, for example, is to receive and feed a saint from the Church of Philadelphia.

Opposite:

And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more

"no man buyeth" means they do not believe false miracles in the Christian religion, in their false rituals, in their false teachings. For example, the false doctrine of prosperity, the "welfare gospel," from Kenneth Hagin, Kenneth Copeland, and other seducers who drag their followers to Armageddon ("The Mountain of the City of Happiness").

Forum » The Third Temple » Theology of the Third Temple » 7 Churches of Revelation: Awakening (This is the image of the end time)
    • Page 1 of 1
    Search: