Ezekiel 45

Ezekiel 46

Ezekiel 47

Ezekiel 48

Who is 666

Forum

Forum for the construction of Ezekiel's Temple, the Third Temple of Israel

• How the location of the Temple is determined
  • Where can you download the 3D model of Ezekiel's Temple?
  • Armageddon, where the Christian religion as a naked whore
  • The Temple According to the Prophecy of Ezekiel
  • Earthquake on March 7-8 on Purim and on April 6 on Pesach
  • New video of Ezekiel's Temple
  • Pictures for the visualization of the prophecy of Ezekiel
  • About the Third Temple according to Ezekiel
  • Visualization of the prophecy of Ezekiel in French
  • The exact time of the Second Coming of Jesus Christ
  • It's only going to waste otherwise
  • Day Zero: Haggai 2:10,18,20
  • Large Hadron Collider, James Webb Telescope and Ezekiel
  • silence in heaven
  • US default on December 3, on the 6th evening of Hanukkah
  • 2300 evenings and mornings of non-recognition of the Temple
  • I will destroy three of the shepherds in one month
  • Which tribe of Israel are you from?
  • [ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

• Page 1 of 1
    Forum » Holy Scripture » Questions about the Holy Scriptures » Horse harnessed to the chariot of Antichrist
    Horse harnessed to the chariot of Antichrist
    Andrew Date: Thursday, 22.08.2019, 09:40 | Post # 1
    Group: Administrators
    I have compared thee, O my love, to a company of horses in Pharaoh’s chariots. (Song of Songs 1:9)

A strange comparison. If we know that the Song of Songs speaks of the love of Jesus Christ and the Church.

Pharaoh is the image of the Antichrist.

"Behold, the LORD rideth upon a swift cloud, and shall come into Egypt" — it's about the christian religion, — "Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified".

The horse that drags this whole world. Or maybe it's clay feet at the idol?

The stone of Ezekiel's Temple,  which the feet of the evangelists (without hands) pushed from the  slope of the mountain, will strike at the feet of the idol of this world, because the Bride of Christ will be freed from the chariot of antichrist? The plot is famously twisted ...

Andrew Date: Sunday, 12.01.2020, 22:59 | Post # 2
    When the Church gets the opportunity to live in her City, built in Israel in accordance with the prophecy of Ezekiel, why should we drag the world somewhere? Let the world roll itself wherever it wants - the City will have its own agricultural land. Then the senseless pursuit of all mankind for the ghost of material prosperity will become apparent: people have long mastered the technologies that allow them to live in prosperity without experiencing sorrow in their works, but bestial greed does not allow a person to find God's peace and enter into the heavenly land of truth, mutual love and selfless deeds glorifying the Creator of the universe.  

Andrew Date: Sunday, 12.01.2020, 23:52 | Post # 3
    When a person arrives at a rally with which he disagrees, he involuntarily throws his cent in the general piggy bank of votes at this rally: he does not agree with the slogans, but in the general photo there is a figure of himself, therefore, other people automatically rank him as supporters of the slogans of this rally. A person can attend such rallys by habit, by compulsion (in a totalitarian state), or by obeying universal hypocrisy, because he is afraid to be cut off from his environment.

But the apparent solidarity of the participants in such rallies can be deceiving: we remember how the rally gathered by the Romanian communist authorities in support of Ceausescu turned into a general indignant whistle against this dictator, and immediately after that the revolution in Romania began. We do not know how much the participants in the current Christian religion support the hypocritical slogans put forward by its leaders. When the Pope asserts that God loves all people equally, and that God loves even the worst people, he lies against the Scriptures.

The LORD trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth. (Psalms 11: 5)

He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him. (John 14:21)

When the Patriarch of the Russian Orthodox Church invites Christians to pray that there will be no Second Coming of Jesus Christ, he acts as a confidant of the Antichrist. I do not know how many percent of Christians can support this corrupt elite of the Christian religion. But this shameful circus will surely end in failure.

This spirit, the spirit of antichrist, permeates the entire Christian religion. Its usual manifestation: the call to pray for earthly affairs, for politicians, not with a goal so that they do not disturb us, but with the goal of introducing this anichrist spirit into the bestial instinct of the pursuit of wealth, with the goal of building a world system that gives every person prosperity, regardless from whether it is a righteous person, or a sinner, to create a world without God.

This is exactly the picture that the 13th chapter of Revelation paints for us, when it speaks of a beast coming up out of the earth, similar to the Lamb (Jesus Christ), but speaking like a dragon, that is, like the devil. This mainstream of the spirit is everywhere, it permeates the environment of the Christian religion, communities that remain faithful to the Sermon on the Mount, find themselves on the sidelines, in isolation, in the position of sectarians.

And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. (Revelation 13:15)

This is not physical killing if this verse is about people. From the point of view of God, death is when a person departs from Him, from the source of life. But this verse speaks not only about people, but also about communities, about churches. Communities that do not obey the general stream of the spirit of antichrist spread by the Christian religion will be destroyed, scattered, and will not be able to continue their mutual communication. Not because of persecution, but because of a strong spirit that will not allow them to maintain unity.

Therefore, look carefully and do not succumb to euphoria when a spiritual breakthrough suddenly occurs and the world beast appears to be struck by God: the wound on his head will be healed, and this beast will have three and a half years when he tries to kill you, making you believe in fake a church that will pray for this world, for building a system that will prosper without God.

Andrew Date: Monday, 13.01.2020, 04:44 | Post # 4
    And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.
    And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.

(Revelation 12: 15.16)

Carnal religion absorbs the stream of anti-christ spirit and the stream of words of the devil. So you can understand this picture. Obviously, here we see a picture of the last time after the construction of the Third Temple, but to one degree or another the presence of the spirit of the Antichrist was felt in Christianity even during the time of the apostles. The moment when the Church became an ally of Caesar, and the Christian religion became the state religion in the Roman Empire, can be considered a victory of this antichrist spirit.

It is reminiscent of Israel in the time of Jezebel. It cannot be said that at that time there were no righteous people left in Israel, but it was a very difficult time for all who wanted to remain faithful to God. For Christianity, the times of Jezebel stretched for 1600 years and continue to this day.

Forum » Holy Scripture » Questions about the Holy Scriptures » Horse harnessed to the chariot of Antichrist
    • Page 1 of 1
    Search: