Ezekiel 45

Ezekiel 46

Ezekiel 47

Ezekiel 48

Who is 666

Forum

Forum for the construction of Ezekiel's Temple, the Third Temple of Israel

• How the location of the Temple is determined
  • Where can you download the 3D model of Ezekiel's Temple?
  • Armageddon, where the Christian religion as a naked whore
  • The Temple According to the Prophecy of Ezekiel
  • Earthquake on March 7-8 on Purim and on April 6 on Pesach
  • New video of Ezekiel's Temple
  • Pictures for the visualization of the prophecy of Ezekiel
  • About the Third Temple according to Ezekiel
  • Visualization of the prophecy of Ezekiel in French
  • The exact time of the Second Coming of Jesus Christ
  • It's only going to waste otherwise
  • Day Zero: Haggai 2:10,18,20
  • Large Hadron Collider, James Webb Telescope and Ezekiel
  • silence in heaven
  • US default on December 3, on the 6th evening of Hanukkah
  • 2300 evenings and mornings of non-recognition of the Temple
  • I will destroy three of the shepherds in one month
  • Which tribe of Israel are you from?
  • [ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

• Page 1 of 1
    Forum » The Third Temple » Theology of the Third Temple » Christians is Ephraim
    Christians is Ephraim
    Andrew Date: Wednesday, 12.12.2018, 19:37 | Post # 1
    Group: Administrators
    Then said they unto him, Say now Shibboleth: and he said Sibboleth: for he could not frame to pronounce [it]right. Then they took him, and slew him at the passages of Jordan: and there fell at that time of the Ephraimites forty and two thousand. (Judges 12: 6)

Christians say "Jesus", Jews say "Yeshua". Sibboleth and Shibboleth.

"Shibboleth" means "ear" (of wheat).

In fact, we know the story of the tribe of Ephraim, which was the dominant tribe in the Northern Kingdom. The tribes of Ephraim, along with the rest of the tribes of the Northern Kingdom, disappeared, dissipating among the nations.

Ephraim is not only Jacob's favorite, Ephraim is also God's favorite:

[Is]Ephraim my dear son? [is he] a pleasant child? for since I spake against him, I do earnestly remember him still: therefore my bowels are troubled for him; I will surely have mercy upon him, saith the LORD. (Jeremiah 31:20)

Where is the tribe of Ephraim today? Where are the lost tribes of Israel today? Without the return of the tribe of Ephraim, the prophecies of the Bible cannot be fulfilled.

Ephraim today among Christians. Unfortunately, they do not understand this:

The sorrows of a travailing woman shall come upon him: he [is]an unwise son; for he should not stay long in [the place of] the breaking forth of children. (Hosea 13:13)

A very important prophecy about Ephraim:

Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and [for]all the house of Israel his companions:
    And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand.
    And when the children of thy people shall speak unto thee, saying, Wilt thou not shew us what thou [meanest]by these?
    Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which [is]in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, [even]with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand.
    And the sticks whereon thou writest shall be in thine hand before their eyes.
    And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:
    And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all:

(Ezekiel 37:16-22)

Here we read that it will not be as many Christians think: Jews will not join Christians, but on the contrary, the remaining Christians will join the Jewish people. This return of the lost tribes of Israel will occur when the elect from the four winds enter the Temple through the Eastern Gate.

Most Christians will be opposed to this Temple, so the fate of the 42,000 Ephraimites mentioned in the Book of Judges awaits them.

Forum » The Third Temple » Theology of the Third Temple » Christians is Ephraim
    • Page 1 of 1
    Search: