Ezekiel 45

Ezekiel 46

Ezekiel 47

Ezekiel 48

Who is 666

Forum

Forum for the construction of Ezekiel's Temple, the Third Temple of Israel

• How the location of the Temple is determined
  • Where can you download the 3D model of Ezekiel's Temple?
  • Armageddon, where the Christian religion as a naked whore
  • The Temple According to the Prophecy of Ezekiel
  • Earthquake on March 7-8 on Purim and on April 6 on Pesach
  • New video of Ezekiel's Temple
  • Pictures for the visualization of the prophecy of Ezekiel
  • About the Third Temple according to Ezekiel
  • Visualization of the prophecy of Ezekiel in French
  • The exact time of the Second Coming of Jesus Christ
  • It's only going to waste otherwise
  • Day Zero: Haggai 2:10,18,20
  • Large Hadron Collider, James Webb Telescope and Ezekiel
  • silence in heaven
  • US default on December 3, on the 6th evening of Hanukkah
  • 2300 evenings and mornings of non-recognition of the Temple
  • I will destroy three of the shepherds in one month
  • Which tribe of Israel are you from?
  • [ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

• Page 1 of 1
    Forum » The Third Temple » Implementation of the Third Temple » Need help from archaeologists
    Need help from archaeologists
    Andrew Date: Wednesday, 12.12.2018, 08:29 | Post # 1
    Group: Administrators
    What was supposed to make of Abraham with his knife after a sacrifice in the land of Moriah?

After the sacrifice, the knife became sacred and could not be used for everyday needs. And besides, this knife became terrible for Abraham because he almost killed his son with this knife.

After the sacrifice, Abraham had to break his knife, and he had to hide the fragments of this knife so that someone could not use them. 

Abraham could not hide the wreckage of his knife in an arbitrary place. Since the Lord God knew that in the future this place would be shown to the prophet Ezekiel, and then a Temple would be built on this place, the Lord God knew in advance that before beginning any construction in Israel, archaeologists should examine this place.

Archaeologists will not be difficult to find the wreckage of a bronze knife and the bones of the sacrificial ram, buried by Abraham. And when they discover this, they will realize that the pile of stones near this place is in fact the ruins of the altar, which was built by Abraham in the land of Moriah, and the bronze fragments are fragments of the knife, which was in Abraham’s hand.

And then many people will want to make a pilgrimage to the place where this knife was found. It is unacceptable that people go to worship to the place where the remains of the sacrificial ram are buried.

Therefore, the Lord God could show Abraham such a place for the burial of the knife and the remains of the sacrificial ram, a place that will not be available in the future.

A suitable place is located in the inner court of the future Temple, near the western edge of the southern row of galleries, waste from sacrifices and ashes from the altar will be stored in this place.

This place is located 120 meters west of the center of the altar, and another 26 meters south.

The ruins of the ancient altar can be seen in the picture taken near the site, which we identified as the site of the future Temple on the basis of the measurements indicated in the prophecy of Ezekiel.

Abraham had to dig a hole near a large stone, throw in the hole the wreckage of his bronze knife, skin, bones, horns and hooves of the sacrificial ram, fill the hole with soil and stones, and put a large stone on top so that the predatory animals could not dig.

Now, if at this place, archaeologists, using a metal detector, find and dig up pieces of a bronze knife and bones of a ram, about 4000 years old (radiocarbon analysis), we will get confirmation of this place as the land of Moriah, Jehovah-Jireh, and the place shown to the prophet Ezekiel as place of the Third Temple.

Therefore, today we need the help of Israeli archaeologists.

I warn you: under no circumstances should we excavate on our own, the use of a metal detector is also strictly prohibited.

I am outside of Israel, so I can only wait when one of the Israelis can find and persuade one of the Israeli archaeologists to investigate this place.

Details are in these two videos:

Andrew Date: Tuesday, 26.11.2019, 16:22 | Post # 2
    Group: Administrators
    The order of burial of the remains of a ram and what can happen with this after 4 thousand years ...

I have some experience in burying the bodies of dead goats. After slaughtering the animal, we usually burned in the fire those parts of the carcass that were not used: skin, intestines, hooves. But if the goat was dying, then the carcass had to be buried.

The burial pit should be deep enough, I think that a depth of 1 meter would be enough. If I were in the place of Abraham, I would first get rid of the knife: I would break it and throw the debris to the bottom. The skin of the animal is convenient to use as a bag for intestines and other unused parts of the carcass. This package is thrown to the bottom of the pit after the fragments of the knife.

After this, large stones should be thrown into the pit, almost to the very top. There it is necessary to pour soil, the amount of which for some reason always turns out to be significantly less than the volume of the dug hole. To the very top you need to knock over a large stone, very heavy.

What happens to this burial for 4 thousand years?

The surface of the hill undergoes erosion, the hill becomes lower. A stone lying on top protects the burial from erosion, and gradually, in addition to the upper stone, lower, smaller stones also appear on the surface. This structure is unstable, and with the erosion of the hill, at some point everything crumbles: a large stone falls to the ground, and smaller stones lie near it. Smaller stones are more creeping: they drift year after year along the hillside and the larger stone is closer to the starting place than they are.

Therefore, the fragments of a bronze knife and the remains of a ram should be slightly higher up the slope, relative to the large stone that once lay on top of the burial.

Approximately the same picture should be observed in relation to the ruins of the altar. In the original place of the altar, there must be some elevation of the soil surface, formed during the period when the altar was still intact and its stones protected the soil below them from erosion. When the altar collapsed due to a significant elevation above the hill, the crumbling stones began to drift down the slope, forming a characteristic placer in the direction of the slope.

Forum » The Third Temple » Implementation of the Third Temple » Need help from archaeologists
    • Page 1 of 1
    Search: